Starks Therapy Group is hiring!
Your job: To provide creative and connected therapeutic services to teens, adults and kids.
Our job: To cultivate the setting where expert mental health therapists do their best possible work with support and ease.
Flexible hybrid schedule based on COVID-19 community transmission numbers
Full time therapists are eligible for health insurance benefits
Competitive salary commensurate to clinician's experience and level of licensing
W2 employee status
Clinical support through regular team consultation
Individual supervision based on level of need
Qualified candidates will be/have:
* 2+ year of clinical experience
* Experience working with children and adolescents
* Trained in Internal Family Systems or other meditative/creative models such as mindfulness, somatic therapy, body work, art therapy, etc.
* Prompt and organized in completing clinical notes and administrative tasks
* Interested in continued growth and learning as a part of a thriving team dynamic
* Open to executing on marketing and networking strategies
* Practicing self-care and pursuing their own emotional health goals
* Available to work 3 weeknights or 2 weeknights and 1 weekend day every week
* Willing to work one weeknight in office with clients in person as long as it remains safe to do so
Clinician must see a minimum of 12 clients. Full time is 20-25 sessions per week.
To apply, get in touch with us using the contact form. Use the subject line "I love therapy because..." In the content of your message write 3 sentences about what therapy has meant to you in your life! After we receive your message a member of our team will follow up via email to request your resume.